Carrying out dental manipulations to preserve teeth is one of the areas of the center. Surgical, endodontic, paradantological technologies help preserve the coronal part and avoid expensive prosthetics. Visio, sighting and panoramic images reveal the degree of destruction, help determine the treatment.
During the operation, the removal of such formations as: cysts, fistulas, granulomas is performed. They are formed on or near dental roots as a result of inflammatory processes.
All dental preservation operations in Minsk dentistry are performed under anesthesia.
Types of tooth-preserving operations
Surgical manipulations are indicated for the progression of pathological processes complicated by pulpitis, caries, threatening atrophy of bone tissue.
- Resection of the apex of the tooth roots eliminates inflammation or tumor-like formation. After they perform retrograde root filling, stopping the spread of the catarrhal foci into the apical tissues.
- Hemisection locally extracts the coronal part – most often the lower molar, which is not treatable.
- Radical division of the crown at the branching point of the roots is effective for perforated or destroyed multi-root teeth. It leads to the creation of two single-rooted units.
- Separation with partial removal will be the best solution if a crown or bridge is installed, and complete extraction of the tooth will weaken the structure.
- Patchwork with excision of infected soft tissues during periodontitis, regeneration of destroyed bone structures by membranes will strengthen the teeth.
About the clinic
At the center, 29 physicians of narrow and wide profile are being consulted: diagnosticians, implantologists, therapists, orthopedists, orthodontologists, surgeons, and dental technicians. Dental surgeons of the highest category: Loiko, Popov, Pryalkin, Pazhlakov will cope with any task. Operations are carried out using Swiss equipment, certified drugs. Want to learn more about the features of the procedure? Sign up for a prem on our website, call: +375 17 334 9165; +375 44 545 0910; +375 33 355 6458 or come to the clinic in Minsk, located at 17 Masherova Ave., Victory Square metro station.