The clinic “Dudko and Sons” does everything to make foreign guests feel safe and comfortable in Belarus. Reasoning why, we address the issues of your stay prior to your arrival:
- consultation on dental treatment;
- engagement in selection of housing;
- filing for insurance and provide visa support.
Who needs a Visa to Belarus
You may apply for a visa to Belarus independently by contacting a travel agency or a Belarusian consulate. If, you are lacking time and energy for paperwork, no worries, you can definitely trust us to take care of the registration documentation.
There are special conditions for visa-free visits to Belarus up to 30 days.
Residents of countries below can be travel to Belarus without a visa:
- Argentina (up to 90 days)
- Brazil (up to 90 days)
- Venezuela (up to 90 days)
- Israel (up to 90 days within any 180 day period in the Schengen Area)
- Qatar (up to 30 days)
- China (up to 30 days but not more than 90 days during a calendar year)
- Cuba (up to 30 days)
- Macedonia (with an invitation or a tourist voucher)
- Mongolia (up to 90 days)
- United Arab Emirates (up to 30 days)
- Serbia (up to 30 days)
- Turkey (up to 30 days)
- Montenegro (up to 30 days with an invitation or a tourist voucher)
Diplomatic passport holders from countries below do not need visas to Belarus too:
- People’s Republic of China
- Republic of Korea
When visiting Belarus by plane
Foreigners wishing to visit Belarus for 30 days without a visa must enter and exit Belarus via Minsk International Airport. They also must have:
- a valid passport or another substituting document for traveling abroad;
- financial means (at least 22 euros denominated in dollars or Belarusian rubles for each day of stay, or 50 base amounts if the period of stay is 30 days);
- medical travel insurance valid across Belarus with a minimum medical coverage of 10 000 euros.
Crossing the border of Belarus by car or train
Foreigners (except citizens of Russia) who want to come to Belarus by car or by train have to meet the conditions below:
- to fill the migration card;
- to have an International Driving Licence (by car);
- to have the Green Card, the international motor insurance certificate, is valid in the Republic of Belarus (by car);
- to have medical insurance (can be obtained from Belarusian insurance companies or accredited foreign insurers);
- 22 euros denominated in dollars or Belarusian rubles for each day of stay;
- to register at the local Department of Citizenship and Migration attached to your residence address during 5 business days (except Sunday and public holidays). When staying in hotels, hostels, sanatoriums and other collective accommodation facilities the registration is carried out by the administrations of such facilities by default upon check-in.
Transit visas allow the holder 2 days to travel across Belarusian territory. In case of forced stops, the period may be extended.
What is needed for obtaining a visa
If you decide to apply for a visa on your own, you will need:
- to fill in the form correctly and legibly (includes 43 fill in points, requires in providing easy and logical responses);
- photo that was taken within the last 6 months, corresponding to specific photo requirements:
- 45 mm high by 35 mm wide;
- in color, in sharp focus and clear;
- taken on plain, light and evenly lit background.
- proof of consular payment and a few more documents.
Entrust your visa application for treatment to the Republic of Belarus center of “ Dudko and Sons” to assist you with collecting of the necessary paperwork above. We will need the following:
- Full Name
- Photo (mentioned above)
- Passport Number
- Information about the place of work ( Including position held).
We will also need your trip information, including place of receipt of the document, point and time of arrival, departure (Date and Flight).
It is very important to remember that the condition of obtaining a visa insurance policy for the amount not less than 10,000 euros, which will be valid for the entire duration of your stay in the country. Exceptions are the citizens of CIS countries.
How much does a Visa to Belarus Cost?
Guests that are visited the republic for dental services need a short term visa. The costs of it depends on the country of residence. Children under 16 years old, visa is free. Treat your child’s teeth in RB.
|Countries*||single entry visa||double entry visa||multiple entry visa|
|Gr. А (Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic)||60 euro||60 euro||60 euro|
|Gr. B (Latvia. Poland, Estonia, Lithuania)||25 euro||35 euro||60 euro|
|Gr. С (from all the rest)||60 euro||90 euro||120 euro|
Any Questions? Feel free to call and we will be happy to assist at +375 17 334 9165; +375 44 545 0910; +375 33 355 6458. Feel free to email with any requests at email@example.com or leave any requests on our site.