All on 4 Prices in Minsk
The table shows the average cost of the All on 4 implantation procedure on four supports for most clinical cases. Please keep in mind that all therapeutic manipulations that may be required, as well as bone grafting, are not included in this amount!
All-on-4 Osstem (South Korea)
4 implants with temporary prosthetics and surgery.
All-on-4 Straumann (Switzerland)
4 implants with temporary prosthesis and work.
All-on-4 Nobel Biocare (Switzerland)
4 implants with temporary prosthesis and work.
Features of installing a prosthesis for 4 implants
The All-On-4 protocol differs from the classic two-stage implantation in a quick aesthetic result. It is used for mild to moderate bone atrophy. If the patient has enough bone tissue at the implantation sites, immediately or in the following days, the abutments are loaded with a temporary prosthesis. In the second case, the patient undergoes an additional operation to increase its volume. When the implants finally take root, the temporary acrylic prosthesis is changed to a permanent one.
According to the “all in four” protocol, two implants are installed in the area of 12 / 22-13 / 23 teeth, the other two are fixed at an angle of about 45 ° in the area of the fifth-sixth molars. If the height and width of the bone in these places is less than necessary, the dentist moves them slightly forward. This arrangement allows the necessary stabilization to be achieved and prevents the denture from shifting during chewing.
Stages of treatment
Modern dental technology makes it possible to use titanium or composite implants even in difficult conditions. The technique consists of 4 stages:
- stage: planning
- the patient is undergoing the prescribed examination;
- based on visual examination and study of CT scans, the locations and sizes of implants are determined;
- a surgical template is made if necessary.
- stage: therapeutic
- dentist-therapist removes cariogenic and inflammatory lesions;
- professional cleaning of the oral cavity is carried out;
- the surgeon removes teeth that interfere with prosthetics.
- stage: surgical
- required anesthesia is being applied
- an operation is being performed to implant future prosthetic supports;
- the orthopedist takes impressions and sends them to the laboratory;
- stage: laboratory
- a computer model of the patient’s jaw is created from the impressions;
- on special CAD-CAM equipment, details of the future prosthesis are modeled and manufactured;
- dental technicians in the laboratory assemble the artificial jaw, detail and bake it in the oven;
- stage: prosthetics
- The orthopedist makes a fitting and if the prosthesis fully matches the patient’s gingival contour and does not cause him discomfort – attaches it to the implants
For the speedy normalization of blood circulation in the gums and the speedy healing of structures, it is necessary to load the jaw within a period not exceeding five days. Immediately thereafter, you can chew with confidence, excluding only solid foods. On the first day after implantation, slight discomfort is felt in the operating field, temporary edema is possible.
The main advantage is the possibility of prosthetics on fewer implants, which reduces the overall cost of the operation. In addition, the technology allows:
- in 80% of cases it is possible to do without expensive bone grafting;
- to restore all teeth in a matter of days;
- unlike removable structures, do not overlap the palate and hyoid region. At the same time, they practically do not cause discomfort while eating and talking.
- provides a more even load on the jaw and reduces bone regression.
The effect of All-on-4 implantation is new teeth and a tightened lower third of the face without drooping mouth corners and folds in the nasolabial triangle.
Disadvantages of the “All-on-4” system
Still, the method of implanting a prosthesis on 4 implants cannot be called ideal. The “all-in-four” strategy is not used for severe gum loss, which can ultimately lead to screw misalignment and damage to the dental structure. In such cases, patients undergo classical osteoplasty to increase the volume of the gums, followed by the installation of screws.
Classic implants for All-on-4
Zygoma implants for All-on-4
Implant brands for All on 4
The method has an analogue among all manufacturers. Originally invented by Nobel Biocare, today it is represented by more than two dozen analogs of various prices from premium to economy. According to statistics, most often we carry out implantation on Straumann and Osstem systems
- The leader is Nobel, who pioneered this technology and manufactures premium quality systems with a tapered abutment connection to ensure a tight denture connection.
- Zirconium and titanium Swiss Straumann implants are of impeccable quality and slightly more affordable price than the previous manufacturer. Which makes their installation the best choice for a wealthy patient.
- The Korean Osstem System is the world leader in the number of implants installed. They provide excellent and fast osseointegration. A lot of patents in materials and technologies, as well as a moderate pricing policy put them on a par with the world leaders in the production of implants.
We work with the following manufacturers:
Questions from our clients
How many days does the whole procedure take with the installation of implants and prostheses? Can I plan an implantation if I live in another country?
The whole procedure takes 3 to 7 days. To plan your treatment plan and agree on admission dates, first take and send us your CT scan.
How often do you need to visit the doctor after installing the pins, and when the stitches are removed. Can I go to my local dental clinic for control?
As a rule, the stitches are removed on the seventh day. The patient can of course consult his local doctor. Both for removing stitches, and for further monitoring the engraftment process.
Do dentures affect articulation and pronunciation of complex sounds?
Correctly made prostheses have a better effect on pronunciation. At first, a period of adaptation is possible – getting used to pronunciation. Lasts no more than a few days after the installation of new dentures.
For how many days after surgery should you not eat solid food?
A “soft” diet is recommended for two weeks after surgery.