- Loss or removal of one or more teeth.
- Severe carious damage leading to destruction.
- Congenital or acquired abnormalities in the development of bone tissue or enamel.
- An irregular shape that brings discomfort and adversely affects the location and formation of neighboring elements of a row.
- Increased Erasability.
- Incorrect tooth position.
- Acute diseases in the oral cavity, body.
- Rehabilitation after surgery or a serious illness.
- Drug addiction of the patient.
- Condition after radiation therapy.
Modern medicine gives the patient a choice. You can choose one of many options for fixed dentures, the price of which varies. An experienced doctor of our clinic will help you decide. At the same time, it will be based on the inspection, anamnesis and a panoramic picture. With different indications, different methods are used.
There are several varieties
- Crowns from different materials.
- Tabs on pins.
- Micro prosthetics (overlays).
- Prosthetics on implants.
Fixed prosthetics in Minsk is very popular. They do not have as many contraindications as the same implantation – another method to restore lost teeth. And variability plays a role. Come to us and we will return you a beautiful smile.