Advantages of Osstem dental implants
The implants of the Korean manufacturer OSSTEM are made of medical titanium with a special coating, which almost completely eliminates the risk of rejection. They have the following advantages:
- A special premium implant coating guarantees engraftment in 99% of cases;
- Low cost compared to other premium segment implants;
- Lifetime warranty from the manufacturer;
- The implant design allows for high primary stability and long-lasting results;
- A wide range of sizes (for a narrow ridge, for various types of bones, different cases of treatment);
- Quick engraftment (6-8 weeks);
- Minimum contraindications;
Make an appointment or consult
What determines the cost of Osstem implantation?
The cost of installation of implants “Osstem” is calculated according to the current price list of the clinic. But the final cost depends on a number of individual factors. The price consists of several points:
- selected implantation method;
- cost of implant products;
- complexity of the procedure.
Types of Osstem Dental Implants
The manufacturer offers several varieties of implants. Depending on the design, the main types of Osstem implants are as follows:
- TS is a two-component classical system consisting of a main implant of various sizes and shapes (cylindrical or conical) and a cone-shaped abutment. They have a special innovative coating that improves osseointegration and reduces the likelihood of developing necrosis. Suitable for installation in both hard and soft bones;
- US is a two-component design with a hexagonal pin and abutment connection. These are reliable and durable implants in which the prosthesis is very firmly connected to the pin. Due to the special design of the thread, systems of this type are securely fixed in bone tissue of various densities, providing excellent primary stability;
- SS also represents a two-component system with the abutment and implant connection in the form of an internal hexagon. Like previous versions, they have a special thread shape that provides high primary stability in the bone and facilitates the process of dental implantation. The hydrophilic surface of the implants contributes to better adhesion to bone tissue and speedy engraftment;
- MS are an all-metal construction of various diameters, including rather small ones, designed for work in the premolar region in conditions of a small width of the alveolar ridge. They are mainly used for restoration of frontal teeth with immediate chewing load, and can also be used with removable prosthetics.
The variety of Osstem dental implants allows you to choose the right option for any clinical case, even the most critical one.
Osstem Implant cares about the status of the company in the world market, and therefore maintains the high quality of its products. Modern technology and strict quality control of the production of implants allows the company with 100% confidence to declare its advantages over competitors.