The main indications for cleaning tartar with ultrasound:
Like every procedure, this service has certain limitations:
- Severe forms of disease of the cardiovascular system;
- Third degree diabetes mellitus;
- Diseases of the oral cavity;
- Viral and infectious diseases;
- Wearing a pacemaker;
- Respiratory diseases.
Sediment Cleaning Methods
Due to its hardness and good adhesion to teeth, it is very difficult to get rid of hardened plaque at home. There are two methods to eliminate this problem.
- Mechanical cleaning. It is carried out with the help of a drill. This technique is unpleasant, often painful, while only superficial formations are removed.
- Ultrasound removal is a modern, safe and effective method where, under the influence of sound vibrations, not only stones are destroyed, but bacteria also die, and due to different types of nozzles, conglomers can be completely removed even in hard-to-reach places.
If plaque of low mineralization can be removed by an electric toothbrush and toothpaste with a high degree of abrasion.
Stages of tartar removal in Minsk:
- Initial examination and assessment of the condition of the teeth.
- Carrying out the procedure itself.
- Polishing the surface of the teeth to remove the resulting microcracks.
- If necessary, enamel strengthen fluorinated varnish.
To avoid the emergence of new conglomerates, dentists recommend that routine examinations be performed at least twice a year. Be sure to have fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. Brush your teeth 2 times a day, rinse and floss.
Timely removal of such deposits prevents the formation of inflammatory processes leading to the development of periodontitis and other serious pathologies of the oral cavity.
For the procedure, our clinic uses the multifunctional ultrasonic scaler Varios 970. With its help, not only the removal of the stone in the oral cavity will be qualitative and painless, but also the plaque from the enamel will be carefully removed. You can sign up to our specialists using the telephone numbers indicated on the website or order a call back, our staff will contact you shortly.