They were developed by Adin Group, a dental product company since 1972. Earlier, Israeli Adin implants were designed only for the domestic market, but today they are widely used by American and European clinics. Since its inception, the company has always sought to manufacture only high-tech products, attracting specialists from dentistry, surgery and technical developments for this. The company also constantly conducts a comprehensive analysis of the results obtained after the introduction of new developments: this approach allows us to remain competitive even among large manufacturers.
Adin Advantage Systems
- Connection type. There are two types of implant connections: standard hexagon and cone connection. The latter makes the fixation more durable, thereby increasing their service life.
- OsseoFix special coating. It contains calcium phosphate, enriched with oxygen without impurities.
- Hence, ensuring a high degree of survival of structures.
- All implants are made on the basis of modern technologies of osseointegration, biological mechanics.
- All products comply with international standards, which is confirmed by such quality marks as CE, FDA. Verification is carried out by Quality Assurance.
- For the production of implants, high-quality titanium is used, the outer layer of which is sanded according to a special system. The material has excellent biocompatibility.
- The model range is represented quite widely, which makes it possible to carry out various types of prosthetics.
- The system was developed according to the immediate loading technique: it allows the installation of prosthetic bridges on 4-6 implants inserted in the upper and lower jaws.
- The company provides a lifetime warranty on all its products.
Touareg S – most used implant ADIN
For high-quality implantation, it is best to use internal hexagonal implants, which include Touareg-S. It has a conical shape with a special head and a standard internal hexagonal connection (3.5 mm for all diameters), which allows to reduce pressure on the bone, minimize the possibility of damage tissue and pain during surgery. Therefore, it is widely used in cases when it is necessary & nbsp; bone tissue extension . They are easy to use and their surface is finished with S.L.A. coating (AB / AE – blown / acid alumina).
- double thread (2 × 1.2 mm);
- high stability in the early stages, also in type IV bone;
- bone densification ability;
- for optimal placement there is the possibility of redirection;
- conical condensation property;
- single restoration / prosthetic platform for easy recovery.
This type of implant is designed so that it can quickly and carefully integrate into the bone, while ensuring the immediate functioning of the system.
It is used in classical two-stage implantation, when the titanium rod is first installed. After passing through the primary osseointegration, a ceramic head is installed. In case of simultaneous surgery, the implant is implanted immediately after tooth extraction.