A trip to the pediatric dentist is perhaps a special event for the child. It is recommended to do this as soon as possible (at the age of 6 months) in order to initially assess the correct structure of the maxillofacial apparatus, check the condition of the tissues of the oral cavity and the condition of the teeth.
As a rule, milk teeth are not treated: extra stress for the child, and for parents too. An exception is serious pathological processes in the oral cavity. If hygiene rules are ignored, such complications may occur.
Our individual approach to small patients is:
- Effective Pain Relief. We choose the safest means, after which we carry out dental treatment for children.
- Prevention. If you pay attention to the full list of pediatric dentistry services, then most of the procedures are preventive. For example, sealing fissures or cleaning Air Flow.
- Goodwill. Psychology gives clear guidance on how a child dentist should behave. In Minsk, we have the most positive reviews from parents.
- Speeds . All work is carried out quickly and accurately so that the child does not have time to get scared.
Prices for pediatric dentistry services
from 10 USD★★★★★The treatment is carried out at a high level with the use of professional equipment and high-quality materials.
from 15 USD★★★★★Doctors recommend removing a milk tooth in extreme cases involving serious consequences. Extraction without pain can be done in the children’s dental department of the Dudko & Sons center.
from 30 USD★★★★★To cut the frenum of the tongue is for those who have a congenital defect in which it is too short, located sharply in front.
Make an appointment or consult
After the loss of primary teeth, a prophylactic visit to pediatric dentistry is strongly recommended. The kid will be told how to care for new, permanent teeth. During the lecture, the doctor will conduct an examination for the presence of anatomical abnormalities, displacements of newly appeared incisors.
Regular visits will minimize the risk of illness, teach a child from a young age to monitor the condition of the oral cavity. If in the future he needs treatment, he will perceive the procedure more loyally.
Diseases faced by a pediatric dentist
- Caries. It can occur even in infants who are just starting to have complementary foods. The destruction of bone tissue provokes milk sugar, juices, sweets. Older children receive it due to insufficient oral hygiene: the food remains are not cleaned and begin to rot, forming cracks and cavities.
- Periodontitis. The inflammatory process of the soft tissues, which occurs due to advanced caries. It can provoke damage to a permanent tooth located under the milk. Accompanied by high fever and swollen cheeks. In the presence of the described symptoms, immediately contact pediatric dentistry.
- Enamel problems. Expressed by hypoplasia, hyperplasia, flurosis. Violation of mineralization of teeth, hyperactive formation of enamel, excessive intake of fluoride in the body with paste or food.
- Mechanical injury (deformation). Children often fall and damage their teeth. This is dangerous by the appearance of chips, a shift in the dentition. In order to avoid loss of the incisor, we recommend visiting a pediatric dentist.
- Gingivitis. Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the gums. It is caused by a decrease in immunity, restoration of the body after an illness, poor-quality cleaning.
- Stomatitis. Inflammation with the appearance of white plaque on the oral mucosa. Called by Candida, which enters the mouth with toys, a pacifier, and dirty hands.
The most common cause of tooth diseases in babies is the abundant use of sweets, sometimes taking antibiotics. Both factors destructively affect tooth enamel and thin it. As a result, it begins to darken, which can lead to caries.
To preserve milk teeth, in children’s dentistry in Minsk, you can carry out the procedure of silvering of the teeth, i.e. coat them with a special composition based on silver. Yes, the aesthetic appearance of a smile may deteriorate, but you will protect your child from the formation of the wrong bite.
If you need the services of a pediatric dentist, we will be happy to help you! Our clinic can be found at the address – Minsk, 17 Masherova Avenue (10 minutes walk from the metro station “Victory Square”).
Phones for communication: +375 (17) 334-91-65; +375 (44) 545-09-10; +375 (33) 355-64-58. You can also use the online registration form.