The choice of high-quality implants at the best price is the main of the key issues in the restoration of the dentition. Dudko & Sons Clinic is always ready to offer patients the best solutions from proven global manufacturers. One of the well-known brands, recognized by many clients and doctors, is the Israeli brand Noris Medical.
Types of Noris implants
The products of this company are a successful merger of medical technologies, modern materials and low cost. Noris implants are among the five most famous in Israel, widely used in Europe and the USA. Demand is actively increasing in Belarus, Russia and the CIS countries. Noris Medical is the first manufacturer in Belarus to offer all types of modern dental implants.
Varieties of implants:
- TUFF – root screws made of titanium alloy with three types of thread (self-tapping, narrow, wide). Such a surface guarantees rapid osseointegration, prevents subsequent bone atrophy. This is a classic implant with a delayed load, installed by the method of two-stage implantation;
- Cortical – is provided for a one-stage method of implantation, in the cortical bone level. The wide Noris Medical branded thread guarantees high-quality stabilization, therefore it can withstand the load immediately without delay;
- Onyx – cylindrical pins with additional notches in the upper part. They are used for installation in a dense bone, where there are no important atrophic processes. The system requires a delayed load.;
- MBI – elegant Noris Medical pins with attachment in the form of a ball, allowing to use the method of compression bone compaction. An excellent option for installation on narrow ridges and in other difficult areas of the jaw with atrophy of hard tissues. Immediate load allowed;
- Mono is a one-piece system designed to replace the upper and lower posterior teeth. It is used to restore one tooth or attach a bridge;
- Zygomatic – implants are designed specifically for insertion into the zygomatic bone, making it possible to solve the problem of severe tissue atrophy in the lateral parts of the jaw.