MIS C1 implants
Implants MIS C1 , for which the best orthopedic and surgical solutions were thrown, were created for use with any type of bone.
- Conical connection . The implant has the appearance of a hexagon. Provides absolute fixation in the first 3 weeks after installation.
- Platform switching system stimulates the formation of new soft tissue around the abutment and also prevents spontaneous bone destruction.
- Perfectly take root and are fixed by using the principle of DSM (Dual Stability Mechanism) : the coronal part is 2/3, and the apecal part is 1/3. This ensures complete immobility and biocompatibility of implants.
- Double self-tapping thread in increments of 1.5 mm reduces compression (compaction) of the bone. Additional commit the first time after installation.
- Unique SLA improves survival through micro-roughness.
Implants MIS SEVEN
Implants MIS SEVEN – the most universal of the entire line of the manufacturer. Any type of bone is suitable for work, and you can also use any bone grafting techniques .
- Conical shape for horizontal and vertical condensation, enhancing primary stability.
- Double thread with a constant pitch of 2.40 mm increases in diameter from the apex to the neck. Bone tissue is not injured more than necessary, evenly cut. This approach leads to minimal compression of the bone, and also improves its contact with the implant.
- In the pre-coronal part there are micro rings that significantly increase the contact area of the cervical region. The risk of destruction of hard tissue in the crystalline section of the alveolar process is reduced.
- A sandblasting system followed by acid etching creates a rough microdesign. Improved bone adhesion and, as a result, accelerated osseointegration.
- MIS Seven implant is connected according to the principle of internal hexagon. Due to this, a snug fit and comfortable positioning of the suprastructure is guaranteed.
- Safety and full control over the procedure implantation is determined by the presence of three spiral channels located in the apical part.