Цены на лечение зубов в Минске
Рассчитать общую цену реставрации с помощью керамических виниров можно только после консультации с врачом-ортопедом!
Porcelain veneers (1 tooth)
На сайте размещены ориентировочные цены. Точная стоимость лечения рассчитывается на основании данных пациента и составленного плана лечения.
Particular qualities of ceramic veneers
Ceramic veneers can withstand heavy loads and retain their original color longer than composite veneers. They also better imitate the texture and optical properties of natural teeth. The color of the veneer is matched to the color of the rest of the patient’s teeth. If the onlays are fitted to all visible teeth, the smile color can be corrected.
The advantages of ceramic veneers:
Ceramic veneers have many great benefits:
- Provides natural looking teeth.
- Ceramic is well tolerated by surrounding tissues.
- Resistant to stains.
- You can choose a color to make dark teeth appear whiter.
- Requires no turning like crowns.
- Stronger than crowns and better looking.
Life time of ceramic veneers
Ceramic veneers last from 7 to 15 years. And since they are not repairable – after that they will need to be replaced.
Disadvantages of ceramic veneers
But like everything in the world, ceramic veneers also have disadvantages:
- The process cannot be canceled. The enamel is grinded and you will always need to wear veneers
- This is quite an expensive pleasure. The cost of a ceramic veneer in Minsk ranges from 230 to 340 dollars per tooth.
- Cannot be repaired, if the veneer is cracked, it will have to be replaced.
- Peeled tooth enamel can cause discomfort from hot and cold food and drink.
- The color of your teeth changes and the veneers will stand out over time. It is recommended to whiten teeth in the desired color before installing the veneers.
- Excessive pressure can cause the pad to come off. To avoid this – do not gnaw on hard objects (nuts, nails, pens, pencils, etc.), do not grind your teeth.
- Ceramic veneers do not protect teeth from decay. If you start teeth, they will need to be treated, possibly by removing the plate.
- Bruxism, in which people squeeze and gnash their teeth strongly during sleep or when they are nervous, is a contraindication for installing ceramics.
Prices for ceramic veneers in Minsk
The installation of ceramic veneers in Minsk, although more expensive than in the regional centers, is still quite cheap for foreign tourists. One E-Max veneer stands in Minsk in February 2021 from 250 dollars.
Calculator of the cost of ceramic veneers in our clinic
You can use our calculator to calculate the entire treatment. We regularly update the prices in it:
Installation of ceramic veneers
Ceramic veneers require three dental visits:
- preparation and taking of impressions,
- installation of ceramic veneers.
One or more teeth can be veneered at the same time.
Consultation, diagnosis and treatment planning
During the consultation, you will discuss the desired result with the dentist. He will examine your teeth to make sure they do not require prior treatment. Perhaps he will recommend bleaching in advance so that lighter veneers can be installed. You will learn about all procedures, prices and restrictions. Images or impressions may be required.
Preparation and taking of impressions
For veneering, the podiatrist will have to remove a thin layer of enamel from each tooth on which the ceramic veneer will be placed. The thickness of the turning is minimal – up to 0.35 mm, which is equal to the thickness of the veneer with a layer of adhesive. You will be offered pain relief before resurfacing the enamel. The dentist will then take casts of your teeth. According to this model, the veneers themselves are made in the laboratory. The procedure takes from 5 days to two weeks. During this time, the dentist will protect your teeth with temporary veneers.
Installation of ceramic veneers
After careful fitting of the veneer, the orthopedist will clean and etch the tooth – this is the name of the process of treating the surface with a special compound that makes it rougher so that the veneer will hold stronger. During the installation process, choosing the shade of the cement used, the dentist will adjust the shade of the future tooth. After installing the ceramic veneer, the cement is baked under the influence of the beam of a special lamp, which causes a chemical reaction in the mixture in a strictly defined range of the spectrum. After removing cement residues and checking the occlusion, your dentist will recommend a follow-up visit in two weeks.
Care for ceramic veneers
You don’t have to worry about leaving – it does not require changing your habits. Just follow your usual hygiene rules. Brush and floss your teeth regularly.
Although ceramics are highly stain resistant, it is recommended that you be wary of foods and drinks that cause staining. Smoking, coffee, strong tea, red wine, blueberries, with regular exposure, change the color of living enamel and can add stains or stain the veneer.