The main types of implants Nobel
Depending on the individual structural features of the jaw and each clinical case, several types of implants differ in their purpose in form.
- Nobel Active – designed for the most challenging situations. It can be used for prosthetics and front and chewing teeth. Its unique shape guarantees a high level of primary stabilization.
- Nobel Replace – a system consisting of four types of implants suitable for any occasion. They repeat the shape of the root of the tooth, due to which reliable fastening of the abutment ensured.
- Nobel Zygom – makes it possible to implant the upper posterior teeth without sinus lift. That significantly reduces the risks of complications and pain; the treatment time reduced, the manipulation takes place with the least degree of tissue damage.
- Nobel Speedy – due to TiUnite coating and structural features, the implant quickly becomes stable in the bone and takes root in a short time.
- Branemark System is a classic design developed by the creator of the company and modernized with the latest technology.