Successful dental implants include two main components – quality materials and the professionalism of a doctor. Usually, these two concepts go side by side, because if the clinic thinks about the high qualifications of its specialists, then it will carefully select implant manufacturers.
Swiss company Nobel has developed one of the most famous brands in this industry – Nobel Biocare. Their implants have been used worldwide for more than 40 years, during which time their reliability and safety have become a distinctive feature.
Nobel Biocare dental implants are a titanium rod embedded in bone tissue made by vacuum casting. The technology makes it strong enough, but at the same time lightweight and not creating an unnecessary load on the jaw. It installed in place of the missing tooth to perform the function of the root. Due to its porous TiUnite surface, which has increased bone conductivity, it has a high survival rate of 99.3%. And its conical shape simplifies insertion into bone tissue, making the product less traumatic.
Prices for Nobel Biocare in Minsk
Price is per unit with work, crown and implant.
Включено: установка 6-ти имплантатов, установка мультиюнитов, протез из 12-14 металлоакрилловых коронок
Book an appointment or consult
The main types of implants Nobel
Depending on the individual structural features of the jaw and each clinical case, several types of implants differ in their purpose in form.
- Nobel Active – designed for the most challenging situations. It can be used for prosthetics and front and chewing teeth. Its unique shape guarantees a high level of primary stabilization.
- Nobel Replace – a system consisting of four types of implants suitable for any occasion. They repeat the shape of the root of the tooth, due to which reliable fastening of the abutment ensured.
- Nobel Zygom – makes it possible to implant the upper posterior teeth without sinus lift. That significantly reduces the risks of complications and pain; the treatment time reduced, the manipulation takes place with the least degree of tissue damage.
- Nobel Speedy – due to TiUnite coating and structural features, the implant quickly becomes stable in the bone and takes root in a short time.
- Branemark System is a classic design developed by the creator of the company and modernized with the latest technology.