The cost of dental Implant prosthetics
You can get an accurate treatment plan and calculate its cost only in the clinic after consulting an orthopedic surgeon.
|Implantation Osstem (S.Korea) TSIX SA||
|Implantation Straumann SLA (Switzerland)||
|Implantation Nobel Biocare Parallel CC, Active Internal (Switzerland)||
|Implantation MIS SEVEN, M4 (Israel)||
|Ceramic-metal crown on the implant||
Metal-free ceramic crown E-Max
Placing multiple crowns at once significantly reduces the overall cost of the operation.
All-on-4 Straumann (Switzerland)
4 implants with temporary prosthesis and work.
All-on-6 Straumann (Switzerland)
6 implants with temporary prosthesis and work.
Price calculator for implant prosthetics
Use the calculator if you want to find out the cost of dental implant prosthetics. First, select the section and type of service that you need, and then select a tooth or several that require treatment on the widget below. In the table next to you you will see how much prosthetics on implants costs.
The technique of prosthetics on implants repairs damage even in cases where all teeth are pulled out. The dentist chooses the number and design of implants, the type of prosthesis and the method of their attachment based on the size of the defect, the capabilities of the body and the wishes of the patient regarding the financial part of the issue.
The undoubted advantages of the technique include:
- No need to grind adjacent teeth;
- A huge number of standard sizes of implants allows the doctor to choose the optimal solution for any clinical case;
- Functionally, implant-supported dentures have the highest degree of conformity to healthy teeth;
- Visually, such teeth may also not differ from real ones;
- A firmly fixed denture does not move or fall off when eating, does not interfere with conversation and does not spoil diction;
- Operation of prostheses on implants significantly slows down, and in many cases completely stops bone tissue atrophy, transferring the entire load from chewing to the jaw;
- Longest lifespan and largest implant warranty.
The negative aspects of dentures on implants include a long period before the final installation (from three months to six months). Most of it comes from tissue healing after implantation. The high cost of the procedure is also distinguished. But it is fully justified, given the impressive list of merits.
Techniques, types of implants and prostheses
Methods imply a different sequence of actions performed.Types of implants determine the material, size and brand of the artificial root.The type of prosthesis implies its design and method of attachment.
- Delayed Load Two-Stage Implant – stretches the procedure for three periods:
- installation of implants;
- their engraftment with a gum former within 5-6 months;
- replacing fdm with a permanent denture.
- Immediate Implant is the most commonly used technique. Installation of a temporary prosthesis on an implant takes place within a few days. The method is based on research that implant engraftment is better if the load is transferred to it as early as possible;
- The following method allowsrestore all teeth with fewer implants – all on 4 and all on 6. Many manufacturers have variations of this method. On a titanium frame, all artificial teeth are attached, the natural bite and gingival crest of the patient are modeled. This construction is then attached to 3, 4, 6 or 8 implants per screw connection.
- There are also many options that differ according to the location of the implants (zygomatic, for the anterior and posterior teeth, for the upper and lower jaw);
- or according to preliminary preparation (one-stage, with severe jaw atrophy, with periodontal disease).
Types of implants
Modern dental clinics offer titanium and ceramic implants.
Titanium is a durable, lightweight, non-toxic metal that “gets along well” with body tissues, without causing the slightest discomfort throughout its entire period of use.
Ceramics is the absolute champion in biocompatibility. The material is fully integrated with both human bone and connective tissue. They have ideal esthetics and are increasingly used in the anterior region. Especially if the patient has “thin gums” and the metal implant can give out.
Types of prostheses
The following types of prostheses can be installed on one or more artificial roots:
- fixed – prostheses, crowns or bridges (in case of loss of one, several teeth);
- conditionally removable – usually implies full prosthetics on implants (with full edentulous upper or lower jaw).
- removable – usually implies full prosthetics on implants (with full edentulous upper or lower jaw).
The most convenient type of prosthetics on implants is fixed prostheses. A well-made and installed artificial tooth requires little maintenance, looks and feels like a real tooth.
- First of all, these are –any crowns: metal, ceramic, metal-ceramic. All-metal – the cheapest, most reliable and durable (last from 20 years), but they do not very accurately sit on the “base” and look unattractive. Sintered metal lasts less – up to 15 years. But such a crown is more difficult to distinguish from a real tooth: only the base is made of metal, the outer part is made of durable ceramics. The latest generation of ceramic crowns are not much more expensive, but they look very natural and are great for replacing anterior teeth.
- arious bridges are also fixed prostheses. Made of cermets or zirconium of varying hardness, they are attached to the implants with cement or screws.
- All on 4 implant prosthetics. Full prostheses installed according to Nobel All-on-4, All-on-6, Trefoil methods; Straumann Pro-Arch and similar.
Only a doctor can remove such a prosthesis. They are attached to the implanted pins with micro locks with different types of fastening. Conditional removable prosthetics on implants implies the use of:
- Plate structures – made of hard plastics, like the classic “false jaw”, but have a smaller size and attachment method, and therefore are worn with greater comfort;
- Segment dentures – several teeth attached to an artificial gum.
You can remove such a prosthesis yourself. Their undoubted advantage is an easy daily cleaning procedure that does not require an irrigator and special brushes. And also the reliability of fastening, excluding “sloughing” and “slipping” of the prosthesis.
- Push-button – abutments are attached to the pins (4 on the top or 2-3 on the bottom). In the prosthesis itself, recesses are prepared for the abutments. The prosthesis is attached to the abutments using silicone plugs. The silicone “plug” fills the abutment hole tightly, ensuring a good anchorage.
- Bar-retained removable prosthesis – one of the most convenient ways, but it costs more. Instead of abutments, a metal bar (hence the name) is attached to 4-6 implants, which ensures a more even distribution of the chewing load on the jaw.
Removable dentures that are not related to implants are distinguished into a separate category. These are the same plate and clasp prostheses that are attached to the patient’s healthy teeth. If there is no healthy support and they have to be placed on implants, then they acquire the status of conditionally removable prostheses.
For people with the following health problems, the placement of prostheses on implants is possible after stabilization, after consultation with your doctor:
- with exacerbation of diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- blood clotting disorders;
- insufficient bone tissue thickness (can be corrected with sinus lift);
- some diseases of the central nervous system;
- acute inflammation in the oral cavity.
Our works Other photos
Implantation is a serious surgical procedure. The operation should be supervised by an orthopedist and performed by a qualified dentist-surgeon. Such specialists work at the Dudko and Sons Center in Minsk. They will conduct a thorough examination, tell you about all the intricacies of the procedure, offer the most appropriate solutions to your problem.