Affordable implantation with immediate loading and a guarantee at a full adentia of the lower jaw! Get a radiant smile in the centre of surgical dentistry in one day. To restore the chewing and aesthetic functions, our implantologists and orthopedists use the best dental systems, including Trefoil Nobel. The revolutionary prosthetics method, according to the simplified protocol, allows installing a fixed prosthesis on just three implants in 6 hours.
Book an appointment or consult
Features of implantation TreFoil “all on three”
A translation gives the exact definition of technology from English, which sounds like a “shamrock” or “all on three.” The method was patented by the Nobel Biocare brand, which had previously presented the world with systems for express prosthetics on four and six implants. Testing at five centres of the company confirmed the effectiveness of Trefoil and was highly appreciated by professionals and patients.
The system is made in the form of a milled titanium beam with a mechanism, two-part conical implants with smooth necks providing smooth gingival margins. The base of the structure follows the shape of the lower jaw, has adaptive connections in the form of a screw, washers and abutment. They guarantee a stable position and passive fit of the prosthesis. Flexible mounts adjust the system when it deviates from the axis. This allows the doctor to take into account the errors of occlusion, to ensure reliable fixation of prostheses on three implants in the smile zone.
Our centre is an official partner of Nobel BioCare. The system is delivered to the clinic from a US laboratory with all components.
Trefoil – research data
Taking into account the preliminary preparation, the process takes up to 3 days, but 6 hours are enough for installation. To avoid complications, to scan the state of health, the patient undergoes a CT scan and blood tests. Nobel Biocare has created a step-by-step protocol for pin integration.
- At the initial stage, the doctor evaluates the position of the jaws, enters the data into a program for 3D modelling of the process.
- On the 2nd stage, the surgeon aligns the tissues on the lower jaw parallel to the alveolar ridge at the top, on which the roots are held. Correction helps to fix the structural beam in a horizontal position and ensure reliable fastening.
- On the 3rd stage with the help of high-precision microscopes, providing an ideal visualization of the process sets the pins according to the standard template of the Positioning Guide
- Then fixes the prosthesis made in our dental laboratory.
What are the differences between All-on-3 systems?
The difference is in the number of pins that affect the cost of implantation. Also, the “trefoil” has a unique beam design, adapted to the shape of the jaw, does not require the wearing of an adaptive prosthesis. The frame protects the mucosa from mechanical friction, goes beyond the boundaries of the last pins, allowing you to fix the dental structure tightly. In All-on-4/6 systems, a connecting frame is made individually for each patient.
TreFoil technology is also chosen for economic reasons since the express method eliminates the cost of a temporary prosthesis. Compared with implantation “all-on-4” the system allows a decent save. Nobel Biocare Trefoil implantation costs from 9,000 BYN.
Indications and contraindications for prosthetics on Trefoil implants
Indications for implantation are:
- Missing teeth on the lower jaw
- Problems wearing removable designs
- Progressive tissue atrophy in the distal regions
- Broken teeth
- The desire to find the perfect smile
The main contraindications:
- Inflammation of periodontal tissues
- Granulomas and cysts
- Diabetes mellitus, osteoporosis
There is no doubt about the quality of the services provided in the clinic. We have doctors of the highest category who annually improve their qualifications in Israel, Germany and the USA. They are fluent in dental technology, give a guarantee on work. Competence is evidenced by the minimal risk of rejection of implants, appreciation of former patients. Fill out the form and get a detailed treatment plan for implantation and prosthetics.