The implantation of Arch Pro titanium and zirconium pins into the gum to fix single crowns, fixed prostheses completely solves the problem. A painless express installation of single-component implants on multi-unit abutments returns the jaw chewing function and the beauty of a smile. To transform and rejuvenate the face, it is enough to install 12-14 teeth. The use of systems of the Swiss premium brand Straumann with a guarantee allows prosthetics to be performed even with severe periodontal degeneration without gum build-up.
Book an appointment or consult
Features prosthetics on implants Pro Arch “all on four and six”
The company has already offered dental protocols for the implementation of 4 pins. However, they caused a vertical installation with a delayed load. Today, a new concept has been developed for inclined installation using the Pro Arch TL protocol with fixing a fixed structure on the same day. It is suitable for partial and total adentia on both jaws. The use of 4 supports is justified with moderate atrophy of periodontal tissues.
To restore the entire jaw, use Pro Arch on six dental screws with fixation in a vertical parallel position. For the side – shortened pins, providing fixation with severe degradation of the jaw bone. Due to the increase in the number of implants, a reinforced metal or fibreglass frame, the prosthesis is securely held on adapters.
The cost of implantation Pro Arch (BYN).
- Restoration of “all-on-4” of one jaw – 9,500
- The cost of implantation of both jaws is – 21,900
- Installation of 1 turnkey implant – 2,006
Why contact us
The centre is an official partner of Straumann, so we use original materials and work according to the approved protocol. The proposed thin structures made of zirconium and titanium allow installation even on a narrow alveolar process. Specialists select prosthetics systems based on the number of missing teeth, bone volume, bite. We give an unlimited guarantee for implants and a 5-year guarantee for acrylic dentures.
Main indications and contraindications for non-removable prosthetics Pro Arch
Indications for implantation include:
- Partial or complete loss of teeth
- Teeth mobility
- Atrophy of bone tissue and the inability to perform bone grafting
- The need for quick installation
- Diabetes mellitus
- Inflammation of the periodontal tissues
The technology of the single-phase implantation Pro Arch
The technique consists of 3 stages and is suitable for prosthetics of both jaws.
- The first includes an assessment of the state of the jaw, diagnostic measures, and modelling of the process in the program — the actions taken help to avoid mistakes, to predict the result.
- The second involves screwing the pins into the gum. When installing four pieces, two are introduced into the frontal and two into the distal zone instead of molars. If six implants are used, four bits are implanted in the area of chewing teeth. For stability of the screw around the hole, the bone tissue is compacted. When removing the roots set immediately into the wells.
- In conclusion, the multi-unit abutments are fixed with screws on a temporary prosthesis on a metal frame.
A tight fit to the gums and palate eliminates the discomfort of chewing. The load on the gum due to increased blood circulation in the tissues provides the rapid engraftment of the pins. New teeth in beauty and functionality do not differ from real ones
We employ professionals whose knowledge is confirmed by certificates of system development companies that give the right to work with specific download protocols. The experience gained at relevant international seminars and continuing education programs helped to master advanced dental technologies in perfection. Finished work is presented in the portfolio. Request a callback or make an appointment by filling out the form and get a detailed treatment plan!