All of our podiatrists and surgeons are certified on a regular basis for the respective Nobel Biocare Prosthetics Courses. Here are some of them:
Taking into account preliminary preparation, the process takes up to 3 days, but 6 hours are enough for installation. To avoid complications, the patient undergoes CT scan and blood tests to scan the state of health. Nobel Biocare has created a step-by-step post integration protocol.
- At the initial stage, the doctor assesses the position of the jaws, the data is entered into the program for 3D modeling of the process.
- On the 2nd, the surgeon aligns the tissues in the lower jaw parallel to the alveolar ridge at the top, on which the roots are held. The correction helps to keep the structure beam in a horizontal position and provide a secure fit.
- On the 3rd, using high-precision microscopes that provide ideal visualization of the process, sets the pins according to the standard Positioning Guide template.
- Then he fixes the prefabricated prosthesis in our dental laboratory.
What is the difference between the Trefoil system and All-on-4, All-on-6?
The difference is the reduced number of posts, which affects the cost of implantation. In addition, the “trefoil” has a unique bar design that adapts to the shape of the jaw, which does not require wearing an adaptive prosthesis. The frame protects the mucous membrane from mechanical friction, extends beyond the boundaries of the extreme pins, allowing the dental structure to be tightly fixed. In All-on-4/6 systems, the connecting frame is made for each patient individually.
The TreFoil technology is chosen for economic reasons, since the express method eliminates the cost of a temporary prosthesis. Compared to the all-on-4 implantation, the system allows significant savings. Trefoil implantation from Nobel Biocare will cost about 13,000 Belarusian rubles. rub.
Indications and contraindications for prosthetics on Trefoil implants
Indications for implantation are:
- Missing teeth in the lower jaw
- Problems with wearing removable structures
- Progressive tissue atrophy in the distal regions
- Decayed teeth preventing the use of standard dentures
Main and temporary contraindications:
- Inflammation of periodontal tissue
- Granulomas and cysts
- Diabetes mellitus, osteoporosis
Snapshots of the result of the prosthetics operation on three implants according to the Trefoil protocol
Before prosthetics on the Trefoil bar
После протезирования по протокоу Trefoil
Fill out the form and receive a detailed treatment plan for implantation and prosthetics.